How to Prevent Hospital Re-Admissions:
When integrated into the continuum of care patients can see better outcomes and lower re-admission rates to hospitals.
Home Care plays an important role in giving patients needed care after being in an acute care or skilled nursing facility, ensuring that patients do not suffer relapses that require a hospitalization.
Ensure you have the proper care and oversight in place for your senior when you return home.
Our current 30 day readmission is 0% Here are some ways we at Alliance Senior Care ensure our clients are not readmitted to the hospital:
- Integrated Wellness – Our Integrated Wellness provides all the support your loved one will need at home. Integrated Wellness covers household care, personal care, care coordination and assistance getting to and from health appointments and meal support in preparing meals and nutrition support.
- Monitoring Vitals –> Care Coordination – With Alliance Senior Care In-Home Care services, if something is not right we contact your medical providers to intervene long before a trip to the emergency room.
- Ensure compliance with Medication Regiments – Our Home Care services are tailored
- Physical Activities
- Proper Hydration and Nutrition
- Ensure that you have the appropriate level of support and care
To learn more about how In-Home Care can help improve your loved ones’ quality of life, call Alliance Senior Care at 248-274-2170. It’s not just In-Home Care, it is Integrated Care.
Home Care Services are an excellent resource for family caregivers and seniors alike.
Alliance Senior Care Home Care services offer a wide range of services providing In-Home Care, healthcare, daily living assistance, transportation to and from Doctor’s appointments and tailored care services for additional circumstances.