Immediate Openings throughout Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties
Are you not getting enough hours or are they not consistent? Do you want to work for a great company that values its employees? Join the Alliance Senior Care Family!!
What if you could work with one client at a time and build a relationship with them. What if they appreciated the work that you do?
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?Looking for more than just a job but a career? If you answered yes, this is the position for you:
About the Position
- In-home private duty Caregiver Positions available
- Full time and Part-Time opportunities available to fit your schedule.
- One on One care in a private home or a couple.
- Voted EMPLOYER OF CHOICE three years running, as voted by the employees!
- Feel like you are part of a team and a family
- COVID-19 Protocol- We keep our Caregiver’s SafeWe do not care for COVID-19 Clients. To keep our caregivers safe we provide them with PPE including, gloves, face masks, face shields, thermometers.
Virtual and In-Person Interviews Available Immediately.
Apply! Come Meet Your New Family (us) & Let’s Get You Set Up for Your First Opportunity with us ASAP.
Benefits of the Position
- We offer flexible work schedules, so you have time to live your life too
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K, 401K Matching and Profit Sharing
- Bonus and Overtime Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Monthly Opportunities for Caregiver Recognition
- And More….
Requirements of the Position
- Driver’s License
- Insured vehicle
- 1-year experience with One on One care in a private home
- Great personality and charming ·
- Loves working with seniors
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Weekends, Nights, Days