Chronic Care Management
Alliance Senior Care understands what it takes to care for a loved one with a chronic disease or multiple health conditions. Oftentimes these conditions persist over ten or more year and get progressively worse. Although, you may believe as a family you can handle caring for loved ones, there may come a time when you need extra support, and that is what Alliance Senior Care can provide.
We understand that each individual has their own care needs, that each condition requires a special care. We understand that an individual with Alzheimer’s needs to be cared for differently than someone with Congestive Heart Failure. As such we have developed specialized programs that target each patient’s need. Alliance Senior Care has specialized programs to care for the following chronic conditions:
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Dementia Care
- Diabetes Care
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cardiac Care
- COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Renal Failure
- Pain Management
Alliance Senior Care’s Chronic Disease Management programs can include some of the following:
- Medication Management
- Taking and recording key vital statistics such as body weight, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, blood sugars and others
- Preparing meals according to medically directed dietary restrictions including: cardiac, low sodium, low sugar diets.
- Care coordination amongst health care providers; primary care physicians, specialists, home care nurses, pharmacists etc.
ServicesHourly Care, 24/7 Care, and more.
About UsProudly Serving Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne Counties
Alliance Senior Care is experienced is working with clients that have multiple chronic conditions. These clients care needs are more complex. They oftentimes require:
- Multiple symptom tracking and recording
- Increased care coordination amongst medical providers and specialist
- Diet management that may include following two diet programs
Whatever your care needs, Alliance Senior Care’s goal is to maintain the health, quality of life and independence of each of our clients. Through care and effective management of symptoms and coordination amongst care providers, Alliance Senior Care can reduce the need for hospital stays and maintain their quality of life.